What Are the Flu 2019 Symptoms? Many of the symptoms of the flu overlap those of the common cold. But in general, the symptoms of the flu are much more severe. There are a number of symptoms associated with the illness, including a fever over 100.4 F, aching muscles, chills, headache, nasal congestion, sore throat, fatigue and sweats. The flu virus usually lasts around three to seven days. However, certain symptoms like weakness and fatigue could last around two weeks.
Ways to Cure the Flu Quickly
- Stay home and get plenty of rest.
- Drink lot of fluids, especially water.
- Treat aches and fever with over-the-counter medications.
- Use lozenges for your sore throat.
- Try a humidifier to help combat nasal congestion.
Does the Baloxavir Marboxil Medication Work Well for the Flu?Baloxavir marboxil is an antiviral medication that can help treat the flu in certain cases. However, it is important to note that this medication can only be used to help treat symptoms of the flu if caught within 48 hours. Therefore, it is extremely important to seek medical attention as soon as flu symptoms arise. The antiviral medication won’t cure the flu, but will lessen the severity of your symptoms and shorten the duration of the illness. Your best defense against the flu, though, remains the flu shot.
Who Should Get Flu Shot
- Everyone over the age of 6 months
- Pregnant women
- Older adults
- People at a high risk for serious complications due to the flu virus